Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #77


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by iz B of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along!

It was his beard that instantly caught my attention. Nonchalant and unassuming, he made me want to dig deeper into that suave shell. 

-White Noise by Shruti Upadhaya


Goodreads Summary:

“There is another city right under our city and it comes up only when you and I are together. Only you and I know about it and only you and I get to experience it. It keeps itself hidden from the rest of the world. And that is where I live.” He said 
“And what happens when you’re not with me?” She asked. 
“I evaporate.” He smiled. 


"Laced with the unimaginable and yet the possible, White Noise makes for a compelling read." - SUHEL SETH

What teaser have you shared this Tuesday? Let me know! 


1 comment:

  1. Ooh interesting! Wonder if this person is talking literally!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!