Friday, September 15, 2017

Fave Five Friday- Five Books You Wish Had Sequels

Hello, hello! It's Friday, which means it's time for BUZZ Magazine's Fave Five Friday and this week's topic is: Five Books You Wish Had Sequels. 


I'm not the biggest fan of series. I am usually satisfied with the way books end. But of course, there are some stories that I want more of, so I've compiled a list of those. Here's my list: 



I would love to know more about Travis, because his story stole my heart, brought tears to my eyes and made me feel... 



I love the storytelling and writing of this book so much that I never wanted it to end, so a sequel or a couple more books in line would really help. 



My spine shivers just remembering this book, but I would really love to read more happy stuff for this adorbale couple. 



This book was so unique that I am so curious to know how everything in this book would work out, so I definitely wish it had a sequel.



This was such a fun book about a super loveable character whom I miss, so I would love a sequel. 

Make sure you link up your posts below, because I keep forgetting to link mine! Happy Friday and happy reading! 




1 comment:

  1. Yess to Something Like Normal! I'd love to see more Travis!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!